GRo Fit Party [Black Out]
- Quinn Harris (Q-Fitness) - Soca Kickboxing
- Jelani Maleeq (Zumba) – Fight Fete/Zumba
- Jennifer Hartley (Zumba) – Zumba
- Fafa Dojuan (Fafa Fit) – Fight Fusion
- Ma'at Hartley (Zumba) – Zumba
- Moses Okoro (Motivation By Moses) – Box Aerobics
- Gwen Ro (GRo Fit Party Founder)
- Contributing Photographer: Ocie Clelland of Soul Phocus Photography
- Contributing Videography: D.O.C.
- Music: DJ Intake
- Brooklyn, NY
RELEASE:Proceeds from this event, was donated to Special Olympics.
ABOUT SPECIAL OLYMPICS
Founded in 1968, the mission of Special Olympics is to provide year-round sports training and athletic competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for children and adults with intellectual disabilities, giving them continuing opportunities to develop physical fitness, demonstrate courage, experience joy and participate in a sharing of gifts, skills and friendship with their families, other Special Olympics athletes and the community.